Receiver Hitches by Westin
- Class I Hitches
- 2,000 - 3,500 lb. towing capacity
- 1 1/4 receiver tube
- 1 1/2 main body tubes, made of structural steel
- Class III Hitches
- 3,500 - 10,000 lb. towing capacity
- 2 receiver tube
- 2 1/2 main body tubes, made of structural steel
- All Hitches
- Unique delta cut safety chain loops
- Welded stylized forged steel collar
- Steel capped tube ends include a rubber plug for a finished look.
- E-coated steel for maximum corrosion protection
- Textured black powder coat matches vehicles cladding and bumper
- Includes mounting tab for electrical connector
- Through bracket construction with double sided welds
- Stylized forged steel collar
- No-drilling required for most applications
- Patent Pending
- 3 year warranty
Westin's Class I, III & IV Receiver Hitches feature a round tube design, with some applications featuring a square tube design based on specific allowances or limitations. All feature a Westin quality textured black powder coat finish to match vehicle cladding and bumper trims. They are engineered with ease of installation in mind and feature a 25-minute to 1-hour maximum estimated install time. All hitches include a unique delta cut safety chain loop and a stylized forged steel collar. Hitches are made of a secure, 1-piece double welded through-bracket construction on both sides of the mounting brackets for peace of mind on the road, on most applications. All through-bracket hitch tubes feature welded capped ends for a finished look.
Westin Receiver Hitches are extensively tested and validated by an independent lab to SAE specification J684, and are individually labeled with tongue weight and gross trailer weight capacity classifications. Westin Receiver Hitches are made of e-coated structural steel and are backed by a limited lifetime warranty for workmanship and a 3-year warranty for painted surface. US Patent Pending.